transformer for ps3 wheel & pedals

Im looking for a transformer to my logitec driving force EX st.wheel/pedals.

the unit says: Rating:

5Vdc ---,500mA 8Vdc ---,200mA 24Vdc ---,750mA

I have looked at:

its in danish, but the figures are hopefully to understand: Input:

230V~ 50Hz (AC)

Output:

1.5 / 3 / 4.5 / 6 / 7.5 / 9 / 12V (DC)

Kontinuerligt output: Max. 600mA

. Can I use that? or does it have to be exact numbers (Vdc/mA

Loomath

Here's the text translated from Danish to English with Google
translate:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

That does not meet your requirements. (See John Fields' post.)

Have you worked with building circuits? Can you build a DC power supply (with the three outputs you specified), if someone posts a schematic here?

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

What you have there (the link) is a universal battery replacement wall wart - and it will only output one voltage at a time, will never output 24 VDC nor could it supply all those currents simultaneously. You could use three individual warts to power your device - or just get the correct replacement, or go to Jameco or some other power supply supplier and find a triple output power supply meeting your requirements.

Reply to
default