SwitcherCAD - no thyristor?

Does it include a thyristor? I've been trying to find one and I can't.

Reply to
Seeker

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 16:02:09 +0200 in sci.electronics.basics, Seeker wrote,

There are generic SCR and TRIAC under Misc.

Reply to
David Harmon

Yes but I don't know how to use it without the model.

Reply to
Seeker

After a while trying, I can't figure it out either. So, I'm crossposting this response to sci.electronics.cad. Of course, if you had posted there to begin with you might have the answer already.

I can find thyristor models on the web. But how does one connect such a model to the TRIAC or SCR symbols in LTspice?

Reply to
David Harmon