Survey: Does Anyone Here Use TopSpice Simulator?

Survey: Does Anyone Here Use TopSpice Simulator? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Not me.

--
Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

In message , Jim Thompson writes

I've never heard of it and I've been simulating analogue circuits for 40 years.

I see SuperSpice from Anasoft is still going , does Kevin Aylward still post here ? I've not been on here since the company I worked for pulled the usenet groups.

Brian

--
Brian Howie
Reply to

Same here. I'm trying to resolve a problem where a Spice model of mine runs on PSpice, LTspice, etc., but not TopSpice... a simulator which doesn't seem to adhere fully to Berkeley-Spice standards.

Also a part of the problem is a kid still in college hired as an engineering intern, trying to use my model :-(

Kevin pops up now and then. He's a pretty savvy guy... usually appearing only for heavy-duty discussions when the usual bloviators have everything wrong, yet pontificate >:-} ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I thought you did.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

No. I almost exclusively use PSpice (initially on DOS :-), using LTspice occasionally to view others' work, or to verify that my Spice models work OK on LTspice.

I have also (been forced to) use(d) Cadence Tools... gag me with a spoon.

And in the distant past Berkeley Spice on an VAX, and HSpice ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature