Sure Electronics LED Matrix display

Hi,

I am playing around with Sure Electronics LED Matrix display 2416

There is a very nice thread in Arduino Forum

I also got it working with BV513 from Byvac,

Now I got it working with Velleman K8061.

BUT I would need faster interface to PC. I don't know exactly how fast the K8061 is but on Arduino it was way faster. And BV513 is also slower than Arduino, because it interpreted Basic.

So where to get, preferably cheap, fast connection board to PC? It could be USB, FireWire, or ethernet.

Best Regards Kari

--
PIC - ARM - Microcontrollers - I2C - SPI
Keypads - USB-RS232 - USB-I2C - Accessories