solar based lighting system

hay watsup , i m in need of little help i have a project of solar
based lighting system , motin sensors are also incarporated, battery
will b charged by solar energy , if the battery is not charged
properly then it should b charged by the main power supply.first i
have to sense that battery is naot charged properly then i have to
charge it frm main power supply ......i need a help in  making these
logic circuits

Re: solar based lighting system

hey dude,
u need 2 describe bttr how u will incarporate da motin sensors.
l8tr,
Tom

Re: solar based lighting system

  You need to learn communication on a intellectual level if you
expect to be heard!

   It's time to get out of the jungle and join humanity.

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily old Thought:

Re: solar based lighting system

But which one are you referring to?

Tom's answer is clearly in the style of the original poster, to
make light of the original poster's tone of poster, or to put
out how hard it is to read.

His point that more details are needed is valid.

   Michael

Re: solar based lighting system
Could you tell us what kind of hardware you are going to use?

- What type of battery you are going to use?
- Is the motion detector a PIR, a light sensor... ?
- What kind of power the solar panel can provide?