solar based lighting system

hay watsup , i m in need of little help i have a project of solar based lighting system , motin sensors are also incarporated, battery will b charged by solar energy , if the battery is not charged properly then it should b charged by the main power supply.first i have to sense that battery is naot charged properly then i have to charge it frm main power supply ......i need a help in making these logic circuits

Reply to
x_onix2000

hey dude, u need 2 describe bttr how u will incarporate da motin sensors. l8tr, Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

You need to learn communication on a intellectual level if you expect to be heard!

It's time to get out of the jungle and join humanity.

--
"I\'d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

"Daily old Thought:
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jamie

But which one are you referring to?

Tom's answer is clearly in the style of the original poster, to make light of the original poster's tone of poster, or to put out how hard it is to read.

His point that more details are needed is valid.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Could you tell us what kind of hardware you are going to use?

- What type of battery you are going to use?

- Is the motion detector a PIR, a light sensor... ?

- What kind of power the solar panel can provide?

Reply to
CDESC