smps: AC or pulsed DC fed into transformer?

Wspaniale! Ciesz? si? :)

Micha?

Reply to
mrdarrett

The father of radio was Heinrich Hertz. Tesla only copied and patented what others had already published.

w.

Reply to
Helmut Wabnig

See at the Fig. 1 and Fig. 2:

On the Fig. 1 is the Hertz transmitter. On the Fig. 2 is the Tesla transmitter. Do you see the difference?

It is described here: " "At about that time there was a significant problem of interference between signals coming from different sources, due to the increasing number of transmitting stations. Guglielmo Marconi was the first to adopt a tuning system of this type. It's essentially composed of a tesla type high frequency transformer, whose primary circuit is connected to a leyden jar, forming a resonant circuit which reduces the bandwidth of the signal to be transmitted coming from an induction coil. The signal then goes to the central coil (secondary circuit) whose terminals are connected to the transmitting aerial the earth circuit, to be sent into the space. " From:

The radio "It's essentially composed of a tesla type high frequency transformer".

For this reason Tesla is "The Father of radio".

S*

Reply to
szczepan bialek

Reply to
szczepan bialek

Quack.

Coils and resonance circuits were made all over the world by different people. Tesla was the first to patent everything. Such a text as you cited above is no proof for Tesla's priority.

There is a world outside the US, even when Americans don't know about. Americans are tought that TESLA invented everything, in defense of the US Tesla patents and revenues. Money, in short.

I even doubt that Marconi was the first to use "tuning circuits". Too obvious is the pathway, to believe only one person found it.

w.

Reply to
Helmut Wabnig

his

:)

Polish is very difficult also. Basically I have to memorize how every sing le word is pronounced. Take dzi?kuj? for example. "Jen-Ku-Yeh" is the closest I can get to. Polish co-worker was teaching me some Polish, but I don't travel to the Los Angeles office that often anymore. He also knows Russian.

Trzymaj si? :)

Micha?

Reply to
mrdarrett

"Helmut Wabnig" napisal w wiadomosci news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Tesla had published everything about his discoveries. The most important is that from 1892 (Marconi was 15 years old):

"The apparatus, oscillator and resonator, being immersed in air, or other discontinuous medium, there occurs-as I have pointed out in the description of my recent experiments before the English and French scientific societies-dissipation of energy by what I think might be appropriately called electric sound waves or sound-waves of electrified air. "

The "Coils and resonance circuits" produce the very high voltage. Such is necessary to long distance comunication. Hertz made the "near field comunnication" (proximity card). Popow and young Marconi were using too low voltage. Marconi means the factory and the owner of the factory. The Marconi were using the Tesla patents.

The electric waves were discovered by Henry in 1841. They were discovered again in 1871 by E. Thomson and proved by Prof. Houston in 1975. The device for extra strong electric waves was invented by Tesla in 1891.

But the Nobel price for electric waves was given to Braun and Marconi.

The long distance comunication was very important for ships. The rest were using the telegraff and telephone. So Father of radio is Tesla. S*

Reply to
szczepan bialek