Simple delay circuit

What I'm amazed at is that you figured out how to post to one.

so you admit you are a troll.

troll.s suck

Reply to
crazy frog

dont forget you started this war by saying suck

Reply to
crazy frog

--
War my ass, you don\'t even have the ammunition to participate in a
skirmish.

What do you expect of of this illiterate idiot? I kicked him into the used bit bucket. He has attitude and ineptitude to spare, so why waste your time on him?

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

dont bet on it arsehole

ho and you suck

Reply to
crazy frog

--
Just trying to housebreak the little mongrel. ;)
Reply to

Rub his nose in it and throw him outside till he learns some manners. On the other hand, if he feels froggy, he should leap...off a cliff! :)

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Reply to
crazy frog

you are makeing me thisway.

Reply to
crazy frog

--
Humpty Dumpty fell.
Crazy Frog said "That\'s not hard"
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

--
Then everyone but you is responsible for your ignorance and bad
behavior?

--
Funny, isn\'t it, how some of the knuckle-draggers go postal when
they get their dicks dragged in the dirt?
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

I think the frog must be Phil's long lost twin.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Reply to
crazy frog

plonk

Reply to
crazy frog

just you this time

Reply to
crazy frog
*plonk*
Reply to
crazy frog

Reply to
crazy frog

ah ha so you know phil. what was it like

Reply to
crazy frog

can you tell me were the john is?

yes i can, john fields down the hall first right.

thanks mate i need to plonk.

Reply to
crazy frog