Simple delay circuit

you are f***in ashole you just wonted me to post it so you can be a f***in troll. you f***in suck you f***in peace of shit f***in TROLL. and like i sed IT FUCKIN WORKS. if you dont like that you can shove it up youre arse pipe and smoke it.

*PLONK*
Reply to
crazy frog

troll

posts

levels

of

Reply to
crazy frog

troll

get

Reply to
crazy frog

Reply to
crazy frog

Reply to
crazy frog

if you don beleve it will work then BLOODY WEL TRY THE BASTERD and se for youre self.

Reply to
crazy frog

know watt there a lot for good ppl on these NGs, but there a lott off trolls to. it makes me wonder why there are NGs in the first place. you cant post any a bloody thing without being pist off by trolls.

Reply to
crazy frog

--
Yell and scream and stomp your little feet all you like, at the end
of the day your circuit still sucks.

--
Yell and scream and stomp your little feet all you like, at the end
of the day your circuit still sucks.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Yell and scream and stomp your little feet all you like, at the end
of the day your circuit still sucks.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Yell and scream and stomp your little feet all you like, at the end
of the day your circuit still sucks.
Reply to
John Fields

--
I didn\'t say it didn\'t work, I said it sucked, and you can
yell and scream and stomp your little feet all you like, at the end

--
What I\'m amazed at is that you figured out how to post to one.
Reply to

LMAO @ typos and heated tone of voice.

Tim (top posting for convienience)

--
Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Tim Williams

oh boo hoo to you to arsehole

Reply to
crazy frog

oh boo hoo to you to arsehole youre not happy unless there is cpu's in them you suck you suck you suck

Reply to
crazy frog

you suck

Reply to