simple audio/video switch

Hi,

I have a cable box with three pins on the back, constant 9VDC, GROUND, and 3VDC(when switched by remote, normally 0VDC). I want to use the GROUND and the 3VDC to switch RCA style Video and audio lines, that's four lines per source (video, audio left, audio right, and ground). I want the lines connected tv to converter then when switched, tv to computer. I was thinking of using relays but that might be sloppy because, I would need four 3VDC SPDT relays to switch at the same time. Does anybody know of a simple way to switch audio/video lines back and forth using the 3VDC on the back of the converter.

Thank you.

Reply to
js5895

View in Courier: