Series R-C circuit integrator

Good side of R-C circuit integrator that has no voltage offset to be integr ated, like it is the case with op-amp integrator. Bad side is that series R

-C circuit integrator is not so good integrator as one with the op-amp, but with higher frequency and higher resistance, R-C circuit integrator is clo ser to perfect integrator. However, there is new tutorial

and online simulation

Patrick Chung

You say: In the time instant when switch is just closed

Correct, or at least, better: In the time instant when the switch closes

( I am non-English, who wants to add?)

Just for fun. w.

Reply to
Helmut Wabnig

You say: that it's behavior

correct that its behavior

it's means: it is ....it's rainy today

its means: his beer, it is hers, the animal eats its food

BTW, a RC integrator has no disadvantages. That is not a good description, it is like saying, a dog has disadvantages. A dog is a dog is a dog, and it is not supposed to be more or less than a dog.

just my two cents.

w.

Reply to
Helmut Wabnig

--
Mostly garbage, paid for by Mouser, (good guys) whom I'm sure you've
embarrassed.

Thanks to LTC, we have the beautiful - and free - LTspice which we can
use for schematic capture and to run simulations offline and keep our
circuits private.

We also have the web, where tutorials can be found, generally, without
the in-your-face advertising you elicit in order to pander to your
sponsor.
Reply to
John Fields

Don't be that critical. He is obviously a young guy trying to write something in English. Why not help him with that.

w.

Reply to
Helmut Wabnig