Robotics and electronics Blog

Hi All, Please go check out my blog which relates to Robotics and Electronics.

Thanks

Reply to
James van den Berg

Your AND example should be wired like this:

. +9V>-+--[R]--[LED>]--+
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

I watched robot wars on the Telly last night. 5 minutes of fun and

55 minutes of filler and fluff.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Well, robot battles don't last very long.

 Click to see the full signature