Regarding our porous board

Is there anyway we could get a peoples movement started to help fund those boarder states with money to hire guards to protect our country from foreign invaders.

I read a little about kickstart, doesn't seem like the right vehicle.

I know Gov. Perry is on board.

A 10 million dollar fund would get enough attention to snowball into a big number.

Also that fence, nice high fence, that they put a ladder against and climb over. Why don't we put about 25 feet of razor wire on our side to stop them. 99% would make a good decision, !% well...

Mikek

Libs can call me racist, that is a given. I have no problem with legal immigration, where we can pick and chose people good for the US. I'm married to an immigrant, Four of the six that came here have started small businesses. It just seems to be in there blood.

Reply to
amdx

obviously I meant boarder. Is there anyway we could get a peoples movement started to help fund

Reply to
amdx

I was thinking, cheap phenolic?

 Click to see the full signature

obviously you meant border. :-)

Reply to
Pimpom

Maybe he was talking about bed and board for illegal immigrants.............

Reply to
Pimpom

Ugh, I remember that stuff.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

Maybe I should just take the day off. I'll try again on another day. Prufred thre times, I tink it's wright! Mikek

amdx