Re: Sanity check on simple optocoupler use

2017EA6C0B929975CCA72C43

That looks fine.

FOD817 has 50-150% current transfer ratio (

)

So, with 3mA in you can expect at-least 1.5mA out, with the output being 10K and 12V that means the output will be saturated, and thus sutable for driving CMOS logic.

Jasen Betts
2017EA6C0B929975CCA72C43

Thank you - that is exactly the level of reply that is most helpful.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt