Probe tips

I want to put something on the end of my multimeter leads so I can clip them on what I am measuring.

On another meter, I soldered some alligator clips. I would like something detachable.

I found a lot of styles. Since others are more familiar, I could use some advice.

"

"

The tips are about 2 mm in diameter.

Thanks, Andy

Reply to
AK

I find it easier to have a set of leads with your choice of clips ie. alligator or hook clips

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

I got some aligator clips that have 2mm sockets in the back

search "2mm aligator"

404 so you changed your mind?
Jasen Betts

I got so frustrated with the quality of the probes from China that I made my own. Even the probe tip ( a copper nail inside a 3/8" PVC tube back filled with hot-melt adhesive)

Reply to
default

Some alligator clips are internally threaded and screw onto the probe tips.

Reply to
S Deyoreo