Popups and ads

I get popups and adverts every few seconds. It is maddening. I have gone to the Chrome web extension page and found umpteeen ad and popup blocks. Ever time I try and load one I get the message:

An error has occurred Network failed RELOAD CLOSE

What is wrong? What the hell do I do?

Reply to
Roger Dewhurst

Post to a more appropriate newsgroup?

Reply to
default

Get the AdBlockPlus extension:

The above extension work on Chrome as well but I would suggest you to install also a better browser, either Firefox (mozilla.com) or Palemoon (palemoon.org) which is an optimized and faster fork of Firefox and is compatible with most extensions (so far all I tried work flawlessly).

Reply to
asdf