Plug Pack Problems

My

possible

Reply to
Kim

Hi,

I own a four channel mixer that runs off a 9v battery. The unit itself did not come with a plug pack but it has the option for a 9v 100mA plug pack. My problem is that I can't seem to get my hands on a 100mA. I've checked out Jaycar.

as I'm in Aus and Dick Smith electronics. Are 100mA plugpacks hard to obtain or is it just me? OR would it be possible to run it off a 150mA which seem to be way more common?

Thanks in advance Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gordon