Pinging Slow Man

It's not like a news server for a single user needs any special hardware if you can wear the extra bandwidth in case of a disaster you only need to backup the configursation settings.

I started out with "sn" but changed to "inn (1.x)" after about 6 months.

not having a real news feed I need to run something like "suck", I use a homebrew analogue for historical reasons.

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

I *knew* you were a devil ;-)

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Fred Abse

The Tasmanian devil is a marsupial mammal. I'm a placental mammal. We do have a common ancestor, but we share him (or her) with you.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman