Ping uncle steve

Hey, I took time out of my life in order to address your concerns, provided a solution for you with respect to the "Transistors" thread, and yet you seem to be avoiding acknowledgement of my favor.

Why is that?

--
JF
Reply to

wtf, you want a gold star for your forehead?

Go sit in your seat, little Johnny, you're disturbing the class.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Elementary. I had a dead transformer lying around so I decided to extract the coils and make a ~10uH inductor so I could try out a buck converter. Just waiting for the epoxy to set before I give it a whirl, though I have to build new firmware to drive some PCM through a MOSFET...

I'm mildly curious to find out what will show up on my scope.

Regards,

Uncle Steve

-- There should be a special word in the English language to identify people who create problems and then turn around and offer up their own tailor-made bogus non-solutions designed to completely avoid the root causes of the situation under consideration. 'Traitor' might be a good choice, but lacks the requisite specificity. One of the problems with contemporary English is it lacks many such words that would otherwise categorically identify certain kinds of person, place, or thing -- making it difficult or impossible to think analytically about such objects. These shortcomings of the English lexicon are representative of Orwellian linguistics at work in the real world.

Reply to
Uncle Steve

--
Red herring.
Reply to

--
Hmmm...

I see you're still wearing that pointy hat and made to face the
corner.
Reply to
John Fields

He's interested in electronics and you're not.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

You seem to have missed the "Transistors" thread, where I repaired
Uncle Steve's circuit, provided him with a nice ASCIImatic, as well as
with a nicely working simulation.

Nice thread without you; you should participate less more often.
Reply to
John Fields

Indeed! Then we could concentrate on electronics. ...Jim Thompson

In a supportive instead of an adversarial environment, especially in
this group.
Reply to
John Fields