Ping: Robert Macy

Did you survive the flooding in New River?

Out here in the East Valley all we got was a nice day-long steady rain. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Hi Jim, thanks for asking. We had no problems here. Our area's homes are large, nice, and built on high hills. In fact, we do not know the area, nor have seen the area, covered on television, except for Highway 17 - Dixeleta junction and Anthem.

Reply to
RobertMacy