PIC18F1320 compiler

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a compiler that supports the PIC18F1320 microcontroller? I specifically need one that runs under linux, command line would be great. C++ or assembler, im not to fussed. free would be even better, moon on a stick would be fantastic.

regards, Mark

Reply to
Mark Fortune

gputils gpsim and odyssey may also be useful

dunno which pics are targeted.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

Reply to
Mark Fortune

sweet, looks like it supports the 1320 according to the manual. i'll try it and see how it goes. thanks.

mark

Reply to
Mark Fortune