OT: Ted Scuz Campaign

The Ted Scuz Campaign has now impugned Trump's wife...

(1) Posed Nude

(2) Foreign Born (first this century... to avoid noting the wife of Adams the younger was born in Russia)

Consider if Hillary had posed nude... my first response would be to throw up... no wonder Bill sought "solace" elsewhere >:-}

A vote for Ted Scuz is just that, a vote for a scuz-bag. ...Jim Thompson

Mass cases of hysterical blindness!

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Reply to
krw

Barf flowing in the streets. ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 | The touchstone of liberalism is intolerance

Aren't both of these things true??? Is "impugned" the right word when it is factual?

Or maybe *you* are doing a Trump!!?? Some have suggested Trump is only running as a Republican to assure Hillary gets elected. Are you mentioning these truths just to further impugn Trump?

--

Rick
Reply to

On Tue, 22 Mar 2016 21:36:39 -0400, rickman Gave us:

I said that months ago.

Back before the stupid bastard cried about and then signed that retarded candidate's oath.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno