OT: Rear/Back-up Camera

I'm trying to find specifications for...

Toyota SU003-05965 rear-camera

My son is adding it to his monster truck, thinks it runs on 6V, which strikes me strange. ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

| 1962 |

I'm looking for work... see my website.

  1. Why is this "off-topic" for a sci.electronics.* newsgroup?
  2. If you do a Google search on "toyota backup camera installation" you will be inundated with links. Do you know how to use Google?
Reply to
jfeng

This won't solve your problem, but it is a high pitched rear collision enunciator that gets attention.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

I guess >:-} ...Jim Thompson

             I'm looking for work... see my website.

It won't get unoccupied small cars to move out of the way.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson