OT: Our Glorious Nutless leader

But somehow the Israelis always win.

lunatic fringe electronics

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I guess not. When I said that you are getting crazier, I meant it literally.

lunatic fringe electronics

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

As usual, just an ad hominem attack instead of the presentation of
evidence supporting your claim.

Easy, isn't it, when all you have to do is flap your gums and pretend
you know what you're talking about?

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

--
Stoned to death, huh?

I wonder how many joints it would take...

Or maybe they put you in a THC smoker?

John Fields
Reply to
John Fields

Those Christians are a really bad idea. In the USA alone there are something like eighty thousand differing variations all saying they are the sole path to salvation.

Some sects even claim God the Father and Jesus are both just regular humans who worked their way up the promotion chain. Given the perks, I can see their incentive.

I honestly can't decide if marrying my twelve year old cousin, having a hundred and twenty offspring by eighty wives or handling poisonous snakes provides a more assured path to the Divine Kingdom..,..I mean, they're all Christian, right?

Perhaps a combination of the above would prevent my eternal damnation..I'll get my family of juvenile concubines to handle the snakes while I add up their monthly benefit cheques which they've so kindly made out to me. It's a real chore, but when their eternal souls are in danger, I feel forced to make the sacrifice.

mike

--
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them!

Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply to
m II

The Council at Nicea, around 300 or 400 AD, after much deliberation, declared that Jesus was 100 percent God AND 100 percent MAN. The Nicene Creed, as it's called, is a basis for the the oldest orthodox beliefs of Christianity.

mike

--
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my
reasons for them!

Friedrich Nietzsche
Reply to
m II

Pot... kettle...

--

Rick C
Reply to

Who has he embarrassed the USA *to*? Last time I checked most of the free world highly approved Obama, not to mention the majority of US voters.

--

Rick C
Reply to