OT: On the funnier side

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

None of that is funny. Practical jokers and pranksters are jerks.

 Click to see the full signature

What was wrong with the sheep chained to the lawn? :D

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Whatsa matta, that rib hurting and making you cranky ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I was at Philco-Ford next door when Widlar did that.

But the one I like best wasn't mentioned. Bob had a distaste for the constant annoying paging from the loudspeakers in his lab... so he took a plumbers helper, put a cherry bomb in it and held it against the ceiling mounted speaker ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

No, I've always thought that practical jokers are jerks.

 Click to see the full signature

Are you getting older mentally than I am in physical age ?>:-}

Lighten up and learn how to laugh!

Or maybe you can't cope with subordinates taking you down a notch or two? I always considered the gags my troops pulled on me "acts of love".

My favorite... they gave me a Christmas gift, a sock with a purse closure :-D ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Sounds like you are entering your second childhood.

Go let the air out of your neighbor's tires. They'll get a laugh out of that. Practical joke are, after all, just a type of vandalism.

 Click to see the full signature

I'm sorry that you have lost your sense of humor :-(

Happens with mental old-age. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Humor? Where?

 Click to see the full signature