OT: Microsoft Lync

A new client uses Microsoft Lync for Instant Messaging.

At my office I use Skype.

I understand there's a way to set up a link ;-) between the two, but I can't figure out how to do it.

I have been given a company Outlook E-mail address.

Anyone know the magic sauce to set up a Lync link in Skype?

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

You already have the feature in your Skype client:

Or, you have have your clients network admin set it up at their end:

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Oh dear non existetn deity! I had Lync. I have developed a hatred for everything Microsoft in recent years. From Silverlight to Lync to Win8. Enough so my next computer will not run Windows or even Mac-OS but Linux instead.