OT: JV Team

TENNESSEE TERROR: Gunman who killed 4 Marines in Chattanooga ID'd as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

THE GUNMAN who opened fire on two Chattanooga, Tenn., Navy training centers and killed 4 Marines, in what authorities called a possible 'act of domestic terrorism,' has been identified as Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez; Abdulazeez also died.

Obama says 'lone gunman' behind Tenn. attack, vows full investigation

But, Obama says, "Not to worry, it's just the 'JV Team'" >:-}

Sure glad I now live in a neighborhood where _everyone_ is armed.

A bit on the dangerous side, but my son has a window sticker on his super-huge pick-em-up truck, which says, in Farci, "Make my day"... right beside his AK-47 rack ;-)

(He's fully licensed + concealed carry... and police trained.) ...Jim Thompson

Sounds like your son has his priorities in order..

Dave M

Reply to
Dave M

He scares _me_ a bit... for amusement he rides shot-gun (volunteer) with Sheriff's deputies. ...Jim Thompson

I like Obama's choice of description: "lone gunman".

Here in Australia our government calls them "lone wolves". Anyone critical of them is labeled a racist / fascist / bogan ( ~ redneck)

All the Aussie politicians are very careful never to mention religion other than to say "it's not related to religion".

Reply to
Techman

Gunman shoots up a Navy training center where Marines are stationed, likely all highly trained themselves and either with arms on their person or immediately available, and manages to kill four people.

But do tell us all about how your son with his sticker and "police training" would get the situation under control with no casualties...;)

Reply to
bitrex

Only once has he unholstered his weapon on an armed human... held him at gunpoint while my seven year-old grandson called the Sheriff... no shots fired once my son's Glock touched the perp's temple >:-} ...Jim Thompson

On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 15:51:47 -0400, bitrex Gave us:

You are an idiot. There are no guns at the recruiting station of ANY of the armed forces.

He was shot by a cop, you retarded twit.

Do grow the f*ck up ditztrex.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yep, sounds like the US. The thought police will get you for any dissent.

BTW, "lone wolf" is a common term here, too.

Your politicians are just as stupid as ours.

Reply to
krw

Wrong. They are not allowed to defend themselves. It was another gun-free victim zone.

Did you not read the "concealed carry" part ("carry" being the operative word)?

Reply to
krw

Did he have accomplices?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com