OT: Interesting headline

Not one MSM network covered Netanyahu's speech to Congress. ...Jim Thompson

Either Netanyahu single handedly did nn outstanding job by himself, which he did. Or, and I find this really, really hard to believe, the two worked together to orchestrate an incredible amount of interest, enabling Pres to take back concessions, AND [I'll bet you didn't notice this] got the Homeland Security Bill funded, all in one action.

Anyway, food for thought, but Occam's Razor says, "...naw."

Highlight of the coverage was when Fox News introduced Danny, the former Ambassador of Israel. Ms. Macy and I looked at each and simultaneously said, "Danny? wow! as HE aged!" We met him and his wife years ago! Excellent people. Time does take its toll.

Reply to
RobertMacy

Of course not. They don't want people to know who is running things. As long as they put some of that foriegn aid in congressmen's pockets in the form of lobby money, that's the way it'll stay.

Reply to
jurb6006

Superb, moral, no-nonsense stuff. Refreshingly non-mealy-mouthed.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Yep. I watched it live. Wonder what mealy-mouth spiel will emit from His Highness ?>;-} ...Jim Thompson

Whatever it is, it will say a lot about what his advisors think the path for the nation should be.

Says more about his stupid staff than him... other than the fact that he chose them and agrees with the idiots.

The country needs one last firm hand... at least one.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Valerie Jarrett runs the country.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Watched it on FNC from the hospital bed. Very reasoned and to the point. Will most notice. Probably not.

Reply to
Ron M.

Fox News carried it. That's not MS enough? :D

It was nice to see what a real leader looks and sounds like, for a change.

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett