OT: Great-grandson

OT: Great-grandson born this morning at 6AM MST ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Op 09/26/2015 om 10:04 PM schreef Jim Thompson:

Congratulations! Now its time for you to feel old...

Reply to
N. Coesel

Naaaah! That's only my second great-grandchild. Only one of my 8 grandchildren has married so far. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Douglas Beeson
Reply to
Douglas Beeson

Big congrats Jim.

Reply to
Ron M.

congratulations with the new life in your bloodline.

joe

Reply to
joe hey

Thanks! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Newborn great-grandson Camden and great-granddaughter Olivia...