OT: Funding for Ebola

Yawn. That is individuals, not the country. There are more than one way to kill a country.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"jfeng" is leftist rabble. Don't feed the troll. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Unfortunately, no.

Reply to
krw

But my wood chipper is hungry! ;-)

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Like ignoring the warnings in August 2001 that bin Laden was going to attack, and then letting him escape at Tora Bora. Fortuntaely, Obama went after bin Laden when he had the chance. Osama bin Laden is dead!

Or maybe like giving us the Great Recession. Since GWB left, there has been steady and sustainable economic progress. GM is alive!

Reply to
jfeng

Pot. Kettle. Black. Post off-topic politiics in an electronics forum is trolling.

Reply to
jfeng

Like the sign on the ski slope:

CAUTION : SIGN

 Click to see the full signature

Well, on a ski slope one sign is just as dangerous as another. It's good that they put the "caution" on it.

Reply to
krw

That makes sense on a ski slope (but not if that is all it says).

Do they label all the trees with "Caution: Tree" as well?

I have actually seen a plastic bottle with "open other end" stamped on the base for US consumer guidance (a genuine one for a soft drink!).

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

That is done as a courtesy for European tourists.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

A better warning would be

DO NOT OPEN

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

Trees are "natural", so far less dangerous than evil, man-made signs.

...and shoes with T.G.I.F. written on them?

Reply to
krw

Come on Jim. It's a pipe dream. Nice thought but difficult to implement.

Reply to
Ron M.

Thank God It's Friday? What are they, dancing shoes?

--
Cheers,
Chris.

Nope. Toes Go In First. ;-)

Reply to
krw

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 20:00:14 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz Gave us:

Now, he knows how to curtail all those failures he has been having trying to put his shoes on. :-)

He should pay you!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Toes Go In First...

Reply to
Ralph Barone

...Jim Thompson

I suspected that Obama and the CDC were making up "facts" about ebola.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

When the government sees its job as "reassuring the public" rather than giving the citizens credit for being able to deal with the truth and make their own decisions, it's no surprise that nobody trusts what they say.

I sure hope they get James's dad's old outfit (USAMRIID) involved soon. Unlike the CDC, those guys actually seem to be able to find their rear ends without needing to use both hands, a map, GPS, radar, etc.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

What decisions do you have to make?

Until they lose track of their anthrax...

--

Rick
Reply to