OT: Electrical Outlet Alignment?

Try reading, AlwaysWrong. He said he had plenty of headroom above the book cases (for memorabilia) because he had 9' ceilings.

No, as always, you're AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Obviously you're wrong, AlwaysWrong. Not only does Jim get under your skin but The Donald has your number without even trying.

Reply to
krw

More proof that you are a retarded putz. That is what his illiterate wife calls him. You fit right in.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You can't avoid proving that you're always wrong, can you, AlwaysWrong?

Reply to
krw

That is where he got the moniker, you stupid f*ck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

So at least you admit that you're always wrong, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

Nice try, pathetic child.

Let the disease take over and die already, chump.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Rather braggadocios, how does it make you feel that Jim has an accomplished, well rounded, exciting lifestyle?

It seems like your the type that tries to put everyone down, to give yourself the status you seek.

Take some time to read your own posts, as if they were written by someone else.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Nice try, punk. All of my obsolete tech manuals are stowed away, not on shelves taking up space in a room and needing stupid holes cut into their back panels to allow power outlet access.

That decidedly makes *HIM* the braggadocious one, dumbfuck. You are so stupid, you can't even spell the term correctly, much less grasp the depths of its meaning.

Anything I need to reference from the past, I have no problem finding on our fantastic Internet connected World Wide Web.

There is nothing 'exciting' about the stupid shit he posts, or the stupid way he lives, or him jacking off at the mouth about it here. He is like the idiot 'mensa' crowd. If one feels the need to announce one's claimed station in life, one does not have the station one claims. Just look at the dishonorable, criminal level, wartime draft evading, social and political buffoon Donald J. Trump for a perfect example.

Can you really be so stupid?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It's spelled properly, but you are right it is not the word I was after.

You're so fun to pick on :-) Was it your mother or your father that caused this need to call others names, like punk, dumbfuck, idiot, stupid?

Mikek :-) Mikek Mikek

Reply to
amdx

No, it is not spelled properly. I spelled it properly.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

What's the big deal with an i7? I bought a Dell i7-4790 end of August, 3.6GHZ, 4-core, 8-hyper-threaded (none of my software supports more than 4-core, so why waste the money?... Is $1226 "cheap"?)

But I am cheap... my Scottish ancestry barges thru ;-)

"A truly hot machine" sounds like a dumb-ass gamer machine (the "pseud" DecadentLoser does imply dumb-ass >:-} I don't play games (other than Solitaire ;-)... just crank out circuit design simulations... works great with PSpice, LTspice, TopSpice, Tina, MultiSim or whatever my clients want to provide me for free (*) >:-}

(*) More and more of my clients want Spice models for specific simulators... the only way I can test the syntax differences are with an actual un-node-limit-neutered copy of the software. ...Jim Thompson

Would you feel better if I said I was wrong? I think you would, so, "I was wrong". But look here.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

You wouldn't know about core count support. You had to ask about which CPU, IIRC... and I do RC.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Does that mean that you are stupid enough to be a Trump supporter?

I think Scotland should be issuing a warrant for his ass and put him in a Scottish prison for a couple years for his lies, and a few more for the bribes he paid out.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I use a $40k Matlab module for magnetics design, as well as a $40k Genesis magnetics package, and a $5k OrCAD schematic capture and PCB layout package. And SolidWorks, and AutoCAD, and of course the free SPICE offerings.

Your pathetic presumptions are almost as pathetic as most of your other inane posts.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

AlwaysWrong once again demonstrates just how wrong it is.

No, AlwaysWrong, you couldn't take over anything.

Reply to
krw

LOL..

BULL SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

DecadentLoser is such a loser you have to suspect some connection to a certain Boston university >:-} ...Jim Thompson

Leave it to idiot Thompson to carry on "conversations" with the group idiot Philbrook.

The brook between your ears is philled with shit. Both of you, in fact.