OT: Electrical Outlet Alignment?

His suggestion is pretty stupid. In between his ears is a senseless wand of stupidity.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

It's called a tape measure, and it's a fairly basic task.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

That thing has to be a joke.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader

Whatazamatta Cranky Bastard? Didn't get any nookie last night ?>:-} ...Jim Thompson

Still clamoring to fit in, eh dumbshit?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

If you have access to a FLIR like I do, actually I own one, you can spot the box area and mark it on the panel.

Thermo offsets in material really show well.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Yes.

9' ceilings. Room to serve as a "memorabilia" shelf.

You need to keep up with the thread... TILE floors.

Aligning outlets was my only issue... I've already done three walls (that didn't have outlet issues). ...Jim Thompson

snip

Right.

I have a half million dollar engineering lab in my basement I am developing for the gov boys in.

I am most certainly NOT 'jealous' of Jim Thompson and his alcohol dumbed down lifestyle.

Working with a $40k Matlab magnetics package and a $40k Genesis magnetic package on a high end i7 kinda trumps his boolshelf(s) in need of power outlet access and his lackluster life, where he needs to ask *in here* what the hottest CPU is, which he is then too much of a pussy to fork out the cash for and too stupid to build a truly hot machine of his own with.

That is all the status I need.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Hahahaha... Just like I said. Status boy bragging.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You mean to say you live on the roof in one of the service rooms that just happens to be over the location where all this fancy equipment is.

It's real nice of them to allow the janitor/guard to live at the job.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

I'm delighted that I'm getting under DecadentLoser's skin... almost as much fun as taunting our resident narcissist >:-} ...Jim Thompson

9' ceilings aren't uncommon, AlwaysWrong. Jim just stated a relevant fact.
Reply to
krw

9' ceilings are rare in old refrigerator boxes, like the one Dimmie lives in.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

[snip]

Amendment: Though I must admit, "resident narcissist" does, from time to time, exhibit a modicum of intelligence. DecadentLoser, on the other hand, only touts I _have_ this and that... never any accomplishment, just talk >:-} ...Jim Thompson

However, overpasses tend to be substantially higher.

Reply to
krw

Not once he piles up all his trash, under them. :(

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

snip

as

"Getting under my skin"? You're a pathetic joke.

That crack was about as retarded as Donald J. Trump and his stupid crybaby claims. Nice try though, decrepit putz.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Nothing about the ceiling height, idiot. It was about keeping archaic rooms full of old dead books to show off as "memorabilia".

You always have had serious interpretation skill issues. This is yet another example.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Another dumbfuck too Alzheimer eaten to get what the remark was actually referencing.

Aren't you dead yet, dumbfuck?

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You just touted your "I have this many this tall shelves full" of old tech manuals and were stupid enough to call it viable memorabilia.

You seem to have missed that I also said I was using the lab "I _have_" for current jobs which keep our boys, and those of our allies safe.

You are really good at missing things. Have another glass of wine, dipshit.