OT: Easel Question

ViewSonic: VA2448M-LED 24-Inch Widescreen LED Monitor ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Works a treat...

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

You prefer this, um, material?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

Anything, rather than censorship.

I'm a selective reader, some (most?) threads, I ignore.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Fred Abse