OT: Announcement

Just found out I will become a great-grandfather in July ;-) ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

May it be so. Of course you're going to have to become respectable--just looking like Col. Sanders is no longer enough. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

You liberals always have to be rude. Just because I stick it to your craw doesn't mean I'm not respected by others. ...Jim Thompson

You seem to be mistaking me for somebody else. Liberal? Not hardly.

And I was obliquely offering best wishes that the young 'un would actually make it to July to be presented to the admiring multitude. I didn't say "congratulations", because it hasn't happened yet--it's seven months till July, and nine minus seven is only two months.

The first year or two after conception are the most dangerous part of anybody's life. May it go smoothly for this little one.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

It's a great feeling isn't it Jim? I don't recall if you have other grandchildren but my first was a feeling I can't describe. A third generation for which I am involved. Now I am a Great Grandpa, we will discuss this later.

Best wishes, Tom

Reply to
Tom Biasi

8 Grandchildren, from age 6 to age 25!

The great grandchild-to-be is the child of the 25 year old granddaughter married recently in Tucson. ...Jim Thompson

I sincerely hope we see many more Jim. FWIW: I think Phil was wishing you the best in his own way.

Reply to
Tom Biasi

Twisted as it may have been ;-) ...Jim Thompson