OT android app?

My wife and I live in separate houses with miles between them, we both have Internet, dsl, tablets and wifi.

Is there a good app for voice messaging from one tablet to the other? There seem to be tons of apps for connecting a tablet to the phone system, but I haven't seen just a simple tablet to tablet app for voice mail/chat.

Anyone know of one? and what is that sort of thing called?

Reply to
default

skype? google chat?

VoIP perhaps.

--
umop apisdn
Reply to

Long before skype and even before google we could chat voip on dial-up just by knowing our respective internet addresses, no third party was involved, and no advertising, member names and passwords.

Reply to
default