Open Challenge

Fix ? it ? Find it - & I will not pay for it if it is not Right? Just a Question? Any electronics Question(s) ? with reasonable amounts of information.

Any Inquiries welcome as I am planning to start an - "on-Line" Business somewhere soon - so - "it's a bit serious?"

No Question is a bad Question - & I'm not a bad Tech?

Reply to
The Question Guy?

Maybe not, but you're a lousy writer. From the above, I don't have a clue what your "open challenge" is supposed to be about.

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

"Open Challenge" - is the epitome of what a "British" "shit head" - can do at Golf? In A & W club at Canada - that is.

The Mafia A & W Breakfast club says - " wanna fight".

Not me, - Them

Reply to
The Question Guy?

In article , snipped-for-privacy@telus.net (known to some as The Question Guy?) scribed...

< Top-posting corrected. Please do not top-post in Usenet newsgroups! See this link for a few of the reasons why.

I'm lost. Does anyone speak gibberish?

I wonder if this is related to the silly flood we had over in sci.electronics.design not that long ago...?

No matter. At this point, I think I can safely say that the original post(er) rates a sound...

*PLONK!*
--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)