Noise Suppression

Noise Suppression: My old refrigerator used to put out a lot of electrical noise on the AC line and upset my home X10 system. Got rid of it. My new refrigerator was noise free for 5 years but now it is putting out noise on the AC line.

So, is there a effective commercial small unit that I can plug in the wall and then plug the refrigerator into to suppress the noise at the source?

Reply to
OldGuy

"OldGuy"

** Indicates the internal suppression cap has failed.

** Plug-in noise suppressors exist - but just might affect the X10 system.

Far better to get the fridge fixed.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison