name & function of this component cover? (RF shield?)

If it weren't for American english, you'd all be speaking German.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

In the days of the Founding Fathers, American English *was* British English. They subsequently diverged.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

--
It's because of French help that we speak American English, and if it
weren't for American English and the Russians, those of you who were

I can't say I've heard that one before, but it works.

After all, people have called "IF transformers" "IF cans" and obviously the "can" is in reference to the shield, not the actual transformer inside.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black