MY NEW FAVORITE MEAL

two pounds of Fred Meyer Potato Salad two pounds of Fred Meyer Macaroni Salad one half pount shredded Paresan Cheese THE GOOD KIND from Costco three pounds for 16 bucks yay

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

this sure didn't land in alt.slack as intended, oopsy...

plus, I forgot to add how much BACON gozinta it...

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!

Hmm, does it have to be "Fred Meyer" brand? :)

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Glad you asked as I've been pondering one of the most significant mysteries of all time here on this topic of "POTATO SALAD" recipes...

How come it is so many 'Store Brand' "potato salad" recipes taste exactly like mom useta make, huh? :)

anyways, sorry for the mis-aligned Usenet post here in a totally unrelated newsgroup.

alt.slack has gotten so bad, I've decided to turn it into a RECIPE BARN. :)

Reply to
Rev. 11D Meow!