MP3 Players

Hey, I was looking at mp3 players online, and saw a Oregon Scientific

256MB Gray Credit Card Sized MP3 player w/ details:

"Store and carry a ton of music in a tiny package with this Oregon Scientific 256MB Gray Credit Card Sized MP3 Player. The slim design features an FM tuner with 30 presets, voice recorder, see-through LCD display and 256MB of internal storage for up to 8 hours of music. Player handles MP3 and WMA formats and is ID3 compatible. Other features include 5 preset equalizer modes, USB 2.0 support for fast file transfers, stereo earphones with integrated neck strap, USB cable, carrying pouch and software."

Could anyone tell me if this is a good buy ($159.99) or refer one around that price area? Thanks.

Reply to
TgBoPa

makes me

Thanks, since i cant find any around town to check out, i just got an iriver.

Reply to
TgBoPa

TgBpPa posted:

The last few Oregon Scientific gadgets I bought were short lived. It makes me wonder about the quality of their products. Nice looking, but.....

Don

Reply to
Dbowey

makes me

Thanks, since i cant find any around town to check out, i just got an iriver.

what's an iriver and what are it's tricks?

Reply to
Dbowey

idk much about it... i got a ifp-895 512 mb flash mp3 player. i heard iriver and rio were right behind apple ipods... but, once again, idk... check out their site at

its just a christmas present to me.. and i cant "have" it til then... i did get to open it, and it feels durable, and sounds good. thanks for ur thoughts tho.

Reply to
TgBoPa