LTspice Symbols

Having attended an LTspice seminar yesterday in Arizona, and lunching with Mike Engelhardt (*), I learned a number of tricks...

Main trick I learned is that it is trivial to make auto-generated symbols... so I will be gradually updating my Device Models & Subcircuits Page to include LTspice symbols (.asy) 8-)

(Roughly 1/3 are done today... be aware that you will have to adjust model calls to fit your particular library path structures.)

(*) He caught me by surprise, asking, "You designed the MC1648?" He used it with a self-machined helical resonator to make a very high spectral-purity oscillator. ...Jim Thompson

Included in LTspice examples directory...

...\LTspiceIV\examples\Educational\MC1648.asc ...Jim Thompson