Looking for 2mm pitch 2-row female connectors

Hi folks,

I've got an industrial PC module (MSI MS-96F6). I'm looking for matching
connectors. 2.54mm molex is common, 2.0mm is not!

  https://app.box.com/s/rlves2mmv8byz8ptmsi4t5gmvwdpjxxk
  https://app.box.com/s/m59hmwze1fzls1mtefa0e7wcrtdxm0pj

8, 10, and 12-way required. I'd be happy with either crimps/housings or
IDC headers.

Can anyone identify the make and series, and supplier(UK).

Cheers

--
Adrian C

Re: Looking for 2mm pitch 2-row female connectors

JST PHD series?

<https://www.conrad.com/search?search=jst%20phd&searchType=regular

Re: Looking for 2mm pitch 2-row female connectors

Thanks Andy, that's them :) (cost, ouch...)

Look at radiospares.com

Re: Looking for 2mm pitch 2-row female connectors

I think laptop disk drives used that size before they went to SATA.
I once hand-wired a CompactFlash to IDE laptop adapter with ribbon cable.
That probably doesn't help though.

Site Timeline