LCD tv imput help

My 32" Polaroid LCD (Model 3200) tv has lost most its video imputs. It only works on a cable coaxial imput. No screen problems with this imput, but I don't have cable, only satelite. The HDMI and Composite only get the blue screen. . . . .Can anyone suggest what board (video I imagine) would need to be replaced in this unit? in advance thanks to 1 & all.

Reply to
chas

A ground fault might cause this; the cable input is transformer-isolated, but the HDMI and Composite inputs are not. Check grounding before you plug in another set.

Reply to
whit3rd