Large Piezo Elements?

Hi All, I have a circuit for driving large piezo elements, but I can't seem to find large elements anywhere. I'm talking large enough to be driven by 1kV. Anyone know of a good source? Thanks for any help. terpas

-----------------

- *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road

-----------------

Reply to
terpas

Gee, what frequency? What application? What kind of power? What kind of circuit? Mike

Reply to
amdx

--
http://www.americanpiezo.com/piezo_theory/applications.html
Reply to

On 26 Mar 2007 18:35:02 GMT, terpas Gave us:

You'll likely never find a single element for that. You want to look for Piezo STACKS.

Google piezo stack. 222,000 hits.

MassiveProng

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:55:02 -0500, "amdx" Gave us:

What an idiot! Hey Mikey, You lames it!

Reply to
MassiveProng

Squeeze type gas ignitors?

Sounds like fun.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen

"MassiveProng" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Very mellow response, you should feel good about yourself control. Your a fine gentleman and a scholar. Mikey PS. Terpas, give us some info: I would still like to know, what frequency? What application? What kind of power? What kind of circuit?

PSS. Lames \\Lames\\ (l[.a]mz), n. pl. [F. lame a thin plate, L. lamina.] (Armor) Small steel plates combined together so as to slide one upon the other and form a piece of armor. ?

Reply to
amdx

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 06:41:19 -0500, "amdx" Gave us:

You're a f****ng retard.

Reply to
MassiveProng

If you can't cope with people asking basic electronics questions without losing your temper, what are you doing in sci.electronics.BASICS?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

"MassiveProng" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Your not being original, That's an old line. Also, how does your response relate to my curiosity? Mikey

Reply to
amdx

Just ignore Masive Turd - everyone else, except for the trollfeeders, does.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

--
I don\'t.

He has a right to his opinions and the right to voice them, and
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Fields

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 21:46:40 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

Fuck you. My response to the guy was far better than the retard that said "Gee..."

Insulting little f*ck is what he is, so you can f*ck off.

Reply to
MassiveProng

*Yawn*

\'COMPOST\'

A weak Warrior with few weapons at his disposal Compost flings
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Lionel

On Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:23:30 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

Calling you a retard is not "flinging an expletive", you f****ng retard. Calling you a retard is an accurate observation of your level of utter stupidity.

So again, twit boy... f*ck off. Yawn indeed, fucktard. That's all you warrant.

Reply to
MassiveProng

^^^^^^^

^^^^^^

^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

What was that you were saying about not flinging expletives, Mr Compost?

--
\'COMPOST\'

A weak Warrior with few weapons at his disposal Compost flings
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Lionel

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:21:11 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

Compost is all retarded idiots like you are good for.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Whatever you say, Mr Compost. ;^)