Is anybody posting here?

Subject says it all. I have seen no posts recently and am wondering if maybe I goofed up and somehow got Agent to filter all posts for this group. Eric

Reply to
etpm

I'm still watch here. I see an occasional post. Pretty low traffic. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Electronics has advanced to the point where no one has any questions anymore? ;)

I just posted a question about SMPS design. Hopefully I won't get flamed too badly. :D

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

Most posts have moved to sci.electronics.design. Nobody wants to admit to being a beginner, I guess.

 Click to see the full signature

Well I'll admit to being one. In the mail yesterday came two headphone amp kits. The O2 and the tube kit from Down Under. I'll report my results. Eric

Reply to
etpm

Oh, I post questions here - I'd be embarrassed to show my naivete on S.E.D

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

If you want more responses you can certainly post over at SED.. I like SEB, when I feel I have a more basic question I'll ask here, (and to be honest most of the people I want to hear from (on SED) also respond here... with less noise.)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Oh, any sincere question about electronics will get serious responses. The idiot level in s.e.d. gives you a lot of cushion.

 Click to see the full signature

Been in electronics 50 years. Still feel like a beginner.

Reply to
Ron M.

Ditto both. It's complex and keeps changing. That makes it more interesting than lots of other things.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature