intermatic dusk dawn photocell HB51R

Where do I buy this Intermatic dusk dawn HB51R?

Reply to
sand

I think Lowe's, Home Depot, and most hardware stores carry Intermatic... it's very common. ...Jim Thompson

-- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | | Voice:(480)460-2350 Fax: Available upon request | Brass Rat | | E-mail Icon at

Seriously, you mean you couldn't find where to buy that? If you do a search you will get several pages.

Reply to
Tom Biasi