(Improve Verilog skill) Recommend CPU core with good document and coding?

Hi all,

These days, I found my Verilog code reading speed is not fast like my C/C++ reading speed. It take me a lot of time to understand Verilog code than C/C++ code.

So, I want to read through a small CPU core (I prefer line

Reply to
Shenli

Have a look at the LatticeMico32:

Cheers, Jon

Reply to
Jon Beniston

Hi Jon,

Thanks a lot for the information!

Is LatticeMico32 easy to understand? Or with good documents describe the Verilog file? Is it with good testbench?

Best regards, Davy

Reply to
Shenli

You also could try opencores.org