ICP and PIC32

I've been using the PicKit2 for programming

8-bit PICs, and I've encountered situations where I have to disconnect the Vdd line from the rest of the circuit to program. The circuit seems to load down the PicKit2. Annoying, but I've learned to live with it.

My next project will use a PIC32, and I'm wondering if I'll encounter the same issue programming them. Can anyone direct me to some info on how to design my board for proper in-circuit PIC32 programming?

Downloads from Microchip show up as damaged or just blank on my machine at the moment.

Reply to
Randy Day