I would like to slow down my electrical meter down with going into

I would like to slow down my electrical meter down with going into it,something thatI I can build.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
hkhellhkhell

I would imagine that if you contact your supplier they will be only too glad to become involved. You should find them most attentive.

--
Cheers ............. Rheilly P
Reply to

You are going to hurt your self badly

if you have to ask you don't have the knowledge .

Reply to
atec77

====================================== Something you can buy to do this is a grid tie inverter

Reply to
BobG

You already have something that will slow down your electric meter. In your garage, or in your basement, or somewhere on the back wall of your house will be a large metal box, probably gray, which is full of black switches. The more of these switches you move to the "off" position, the slower your meter will run. There's probably even a big switch somewhere that will make it stop completely!

There, wasn't that simple?

Bob M.

Reply to
Bob Myers

So suddenly we have two threads about the same thing?

It used to be that people were supposed to take in a newsgroup before posting, and if you'd done that you'd know that this was already being dicussed in the thread about "tron boxes".

Needless to say, it's illegal.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Black

What do you expect? Both OPs are using Google Groups.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Put a bag of salt on it. I understand that in Central America a lot of people think this will slow it down.

Bill Gill

Reply to
Bill Gill

Works on slugs doesn't it?