i want to read electronic basics

sir i want to read and use in practical so i hope that u send mail data over electronic basics and repairs.

Reply to
ezk2007

V=I*R; [sigma]i = 0. The rest IS hardware.

Good luck

Stanislaw.

Reply to
Stanislaw Flatto

Continue to read here for awhile - it's free, and everyone is welcome.

It might do you some good to read up on USENET etiquette and so on, I'm sure someone has a link, or you could simply google "netiquette".

There are probably even posters around here who will offer to help you improve your English. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

a good site on basic electronics

ruleworld

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1186142460.861676.297610 @e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Here is another good site. This site lists lots of sites for you to begin your studies. The Naval one, listed as #17, is out of this world. Enjoy!

datgrl