I failed a test on elementary electricity!

Does anyone else here use the site

I've used it from time to time over the past several years to get a schematic or service manual. The site allows guest downloading of two documents per day but I registered anyway. But when I tried to log in last night, it kept rejecting my login details, so I tried to do a new registration. The registration process involved answering five elementary multiple-choice questions, and I failed!

The only question where there was any possibility of my getting it wrong was the last one. It asked whether there's any chance of getting an electric shock after an appliance is disconnected from AC power (I *think* it said something about working inside the appliance). The choices - paraphrased because I don't remember the exact wording - were

  1. No, because it's disconnected from AC power
  2. (Don't remember this one but I'm sure it's not the correct answer)
  3. Yes, it may happen. (exact wording or very close to it)

With charged high-voltage capacitors in mind, I chose No.3. And I failed! Both amused and annoyed, I tried to take the test again, but I was told to come back after a few days!

Reply to
Pimpom

yes.

or just download your two docs per day and don't make a login. the login process is screwy and makes little to no sense. It's unlikely I could ever my login a second time, so just reregister.

Reply to
Cydrome Leader